California Horse Bill of Sale & Agreement Template is a legal instrument signed and executed between a seller and buyer of a horse. This form has provision to describe the terms of sale and other monetary consideration as an agreement between the seller and the buyer. The bill of sale and agreement form has spaces for various inputs pertaining to the horse, seller, buyer, and other considerations including monetary transactions. Please review section 1 through 9 to understand the provisions outlined in this form prior to proceeding with preparing the document.
The California Horse Bill of Sale & Agreement Template comprise of
- Date of sale
- Amount of sale
- Description of horse
- Particulars of seller and buyer
- Description of mutually agreed monetary consideration and mode of payment
- Signatures of seller and buyer
In addition, California State Law mandates preparing this bill of sale form during sale / purchase of a horse. Please understand that preparing this California Horse Bill of Sale & Agreement template is mandatory even when no considerations are involved and the horse is a gift from any of the immediate relative to the buyer. However, the amount of sale is blank in such case. You may use this Bill of Sale & Agreement Template for tax and / or legal perspective in either case when a horse is sold or gifted. This legal instrument is binding on both parties upon signing and executing it.
Steps to Prepare California Horse Bill of Sale & Agreement Template
- Enter date of sale
- Enter seller’s name
- Enter buyer’s name
- Enter name of the horse
- Enter total amount of sale
- Sign with initial in case deposit paid to the seller; enter the amount of deposit and date of payment
- Specify remaining amount and due date of paying the remaining amount
- Enter date of withdrawal of deposit in case the buyer fails to remit payment on the due date
- Enter seller’s name and address for sending notices if any
- Enter buyer’s name and address for sending notices if any
- Space for seller / seller’s agent’s signature and date
- Space for buyer / buyer’s agent’s signature and date
California Horse Bill of Sale & Agreement template is legal instrument intended to provide a framework for a sale of a horse in California State. Both seller and buyer must sign this form in acceptance of terms and conditions specified in it. In addition, completing this template in entirety is mandatory as per the directives in California state law. Please review this template carefully prior to proceeding. You may choose to seek legal advice in case you do not understand any of the terms and conditions or provisions mentioned in it.