Arizona LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale Form is a tool intended to facilitate and establish a sale of the membership interest of Assignor in an LLC. This mutual transfer under the monetary consideration is described in this form. The Assignee and the Assignor of the interest must duly accept the terms and conditions and sign on this form to execute it. However, this agreement of transfer of LLC interest and rights is binding on both signing parties. This Arizona LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale Form must comprise of
- Name of the LLC
- Name of the Assignee
- Name of the Assignor
- Percentage of the membership interest
- Value of membership interest
- Amount of sale in US dollar
- Signatures of Assignee and Assignor in acceptance
- Date of execution of Arizona LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale Form
In addition, please review the form carefully and understand the provisions offered in it. Both parties must come to a mutual understanding and execute this legal instrument.
Notarization of the bill of sale is not necessary unless state law or any of the parties necessitates it. LLC requires memorializing the transfer of the stake of the Assignor to the Assignee in the due course and issue certificates if any. The Assignor requires to mail notice of withdrawal of stake to other members of the LLC within three business days of the execution of Arizona LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale Form. This form has provision to make a one-time payment towards the transfer of the rights within five days of signing this form. However, both parties may amend this anticipated date upon mutual consideration.
How to Write – Arizona LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale Form
- Enter the name of the Assignor
- Specify the percent of membership interest in words and figure
- Specify the Assignor’s interest value in US dollar
- Enter name of the LLC
- Enter the name of the Assignee
- Enter the amount of one-time payment payable by the Assignee within five business days of signing this Arizona LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale Form.
- The Assignee must sign after entering the date
- The Assignor must sign in the space reserved for the same after entering the date of execution to complete preparing Arizona LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale Form.
Arizona LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale Form facilitates the transfer of the membership interest in terms of stake in percentage or amount by the Assignor to the Assignee within the scope of mutually agreed terms and conditions described within the document. Please review terms and conditions prior to signing and executing this form as it is legally binding on both parties. Please complete this instrument in entirety and both parties must sign the form to execute it.