Bicycle Bill of Sale form is a template intended to declare the transfer of the ownership of a bicycle from the seller to the buyer. This document is also a receipt towards the payment made by the buyer of the bicycle to the seller. In addition, this bill of sale form is a necessary tool to document the transaction in its entirety. However, mentioning following particulars in this form is very necessary for its legal standing. The buyer may choose to pay in cash or by any other mode of remittance mutually accepted by the seller. Recording the mode of payment is necessary.
- The amount for which the bicycle is sold
- Name and address of the seller
- Name and address of the buyer
- Description of the bicycle like make, model, and serial number
- Warranty details if any
- Date of sale / date of executing the Bicycle Bill of Sale Form
- Seller’s signature and printed name
- Buyer’s Signature and printed name
Typically, this Bicycle Bill of Sale form is binding on all involved parties once all parties sign and execute it. Please handover original and signed copy of this form to all involved parties for record purpose.
Directions to Prepare Bicycle Bill of Sale Form
- Enter the amount of sale in US dollar on the foremost line of the Bicycle Bill of Sale Form. Please specify this amount in words and figure.
- Enter the name of the seller, followed by street address, city, state, and zip code on the respective lines.
- Continue by providing the name of the buyer followed by street address, city, state, and zip code.
- The next line in the Bicycle Bill of Sale Form requires particulars of the bicycle like make, model, and serial number. You may choose to provide the color of the bicycle along with an identification mark if any in this section of the form.
- This Bicycle Bill of Sale form has provision to sell the bicycle as is without any warranty. However, the seller may furnish warranty conditions if offered the same to the buyer.
- Enter the date in the required format.
- The next line requires seller’s signature and printed name.
- Continue with buyer’s signature and printed name on the following line to complete preparation of the Bicycle Bill of Sale Form.
Bicycle Bill of Sale form is a tool intended to document a sale/purchase transaction of a bicycle in addition to providing proof of ownership and receipt of money paid to the seller. Both parties must sign this form after furnishing all required particulars. The document is legally binding on both parties once signed and executed. Please provide all particulars accurately to avoid ambiguity, especially pertaining to information about the seller, buyer, bicycle, and warranty if any.