Form VTR-63 Texas Components Parts Bill of Sale is a legal instrument required during the salvage of motor body parts. However, the salvage vehicle dealer must use this form to salvage parts of one motor vehicle. Enclosing separate form VTR-63 is necessary for salvage of different motor vehicle parts. Use of one form for salvaging parts of more than one motor vehicle is not allowed. The dealer must surrender the certificate of title mentioned on the form VTR-63 to the Texas DMV under the directions in Chapter 2302 of the Occupations Code. Please complete this form duly and sign in acceptance of the accuracy and truthfulness of the particulars furnished in it. This form must accompany certification in case motor body parts are being salvaged. Please describe the motor vehicle and/or its parts in detail. Please provide particulars of components and inventory numbers on a separate line for each part or component being sold on this Form VTR-63 Texas Components Parts Bill of Sale.
Directions For Preparing Form VTR-63 Texas Components Parts Bill of Sale
Mark the box to select a part and enter its inventory number on the line next to it.
- Motor – Please enter units of motors on this Form VTR-63 Texas Components Parts Bill of Sale.
- Bumper – Please enter the units of bumpers.
- Transmission – Enter the units of transmissions on this form VTR-63.
- Quarter Panel – Specify the total number of quarter panels on the form.
- Frame – Enter total number on frames.
- Deck, Hatchback, Tailgate – Please enter total inventory numbers of each item.
- Fender – Please select box and enter total fenders on the form.
- Cargo Box – Enter total number of cargo boxes for trucks less than one-ton capacity.
- Hood – Enter total number of hoods.
- Truck Cab – Enter total units of truck cabs on the form.
- Door – Enter number of doors on the form.
- Passenger Vehicle Body – Enter the details of the vehicle bodies.
- Roof or Floorplan – Enter the particulars of roofs and/or floor plans of passenger vehicles
- Description – Enter vehicle description like Make, Body Style, Year of Manufacturing, and VIN
- Certification – Enter the certificate of title number, license number of salvage dealer, and date of surrender.
- Purchaser – Enter name, address, and license number of the purchaser.
- Seller – Enter the printed name, address, license number of the seller and sign in the space reserved for the same.
Salvage vehicle dealers require Form VTR-63 Texas Components Parts Bill of Sale during the salvage of motor vehicle and/or its parts along with other forms as necessitated by the law. The dealer must provide detailed particulars of only one motor vehicle and/or its part using this form VTR-63. In addition, the dealer must meet the requirements of Chapter 2302 of the Occupations Code for the surrender of the certificate of title to the Texas DMV. Please use separate form VTR-63 in case the parts belong to separate motor vehicles and/or are sold to more than one salvage parts dealer.