You must file Baldwin County, Alabama Bill of Sale form within twenty days a Probate Office location from the actual date of sale/purchase transaction. Delay in transfer of the title attracts penalty. Please specify the following particulars in the form
- Name and address of the Seller
- Sale price in figure and words
- Name and address of the buyer
- Accurate and truthful description of the motor vehicle
- Odometer Disclosure Form
- Please notarize the signatures of the Buyer and Seller on the form by a Notary Public of Alabama State. Alternately, two neutral witnesses must sign the form to acknowledge the signatures.
In addition, you require this Baldwin County, Alabama Bill of Sale along with the certificate of title. This form serves multiple objectives like establishing your ownership of the motor vehicle, receipt of the sale/purchase transaction, and valid proof to compute taxes during the transfer of the title. You may use this Baldwin County, Alabama Bill of Sale form during the sale/purchase transaction of a motor vehicle, boat/vessel, and ATV or All Terrain Vehicle.
Steps to Prepare Baldwin County, Alabama Bill of Sale
- Enter the legal name of the Seller on the first line of Baldwin County, Alabama Bill of Sale.
- Please specify the detailed address of the Seller on the following lines.
- Enter the amount of sale in figure and words on the respective lines. Please insert amount in US dollar only.
- The next line seeks input of Buyer’s rightful name.
- Continue by entering the detailed address of the buyer. Please provide accurate address, including street address, city and state name, and zip code.
- The form Baldwin County, Alabama Bill of Sale seeks input of vehicle particulars like vehicle description, vehicle identification number, and mileage. Please provide truthful and accurate information while furnishing vehicle particulars.
- Enter the date of signing the Baldwin County, Alabama Bill of Sale form in the required format.
- Both parties that are the Seller and the Buyer involved in the sale/purchase transaction must sign on the respective lines before two witnesses and/or notary public of Alabama State.
- Request the witnesses to sign above their printed name to acknowledge the signatures of both parties.
- Alternately, you may choose to notarize both signatures from a notary public of Alabama State.
Baldwin County, Alabama Bill of Sale is a legal instrument required to document the sale/purchase transaction of a motor vehicle, boat/vessel, and ATV or All Terrain Vehicle. This form also serves as proof of ownership and it is required while transferring the title and computation of tax. Please ensure that all legal owners/Sellers and buyers sign this form duly.