Every resident of Mobile County of Alabama State must procure Mobile County, Alabama Bill of Sale form during the purchase of a motor vehicle. The seller of the vehicle needs to transfer the title and ensure that it is assigned to the new buyer. However, the buyer can apply for a fresh title with the Department of Revenue in case the seller does not have the title. A power of attorney is necessary in case the seller wants to sell the motor vehicle through authorized agent and/or representative. The buyer must submit this Mobile County, Alabama Bill of Sale Form along with the title of the motor vehicle to the department of revenue for transfer of the title. Please enclose odometer disclosure form along with this bill of sale form to declare the mileage at the time of the sale of the vehicle. The bill of sale form must contain the amount of sale, vehicle description, buyer’s name, date of the sale, and signature of the seller.
How to Fill Mobile County, Alabama Bill of Sale Form
- Enter the amount of sale in the US dollar on the foremost line of Mobile County, Alabama Bill of Sale Form. Please specify the amount in words and figure.
- Enter the purchaser’s name on the next line. Please specify the name/s of all purchasers in case more than one purchaser are buying the vehicle.
- Enter purchaser’s address on the next line. Please provide detailed address, including street address, name of the city and state and zip code.
- Enter detailed vehicle description like the year of manufacturing, make of the vehicle, model of the vehicle, and vehicle identification number on the respective lines. Please provide mileage at the time of the sale on the next line. Alternately, please enclose odometer disclosure form along with the Mobile County, Alabama Bill of Sale Form.
- Enter seller’s legal name on the next line. Please continue by providing detailed address of the seller, including street address, city and state name, and zip code.
- Enter encumbrances, if any on the subsequent line.
- Enter the date of the sale in the required format.
- The last line is reserved for the signature of the seller. The seller must sign Mobile County, Alabama Bill of Sale form or issue and enclose power of attorney, to authorize the agent to sign the same.
Mobile County, Alabama Bill of Sale form is a legal instrument required during the transfer of the title of the motor vehicle. Please submit this bill of sale form along with the title of the vehicle to the Department of Revenue. Please complete this form carefully and provide accurate and truthful information like vehicle description, buyer and seller’s name and address, date and amount of sale, and furnish odometer disclosure form.